Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

I have a 2011 durastar 4300 with intern=mitant no start or

Customer Question

i have a 2011 durastar 4300 with intern=mitant no start or starter engaging in and out quickly. when this happens starter inhibit pids is on and off I have checked power from ign switch and grounds but when it happens no ground from pcm.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 codes 2003 fmi9, 639 fmi 14
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can ! Can we start with the last 8 digits of the vin number please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3HAMMAAL1CL619455
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
I believe these are body controller codes . There should be some more numbers . Can you send pics of the display as you see it with the code numbers ?
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Clark , do you still need help ? I am looking for the rest of the code numbers so that I can check this out for you .