Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Topkick Gas 366 engine Gmc: Po I'm Andrew,I'm having trou

Customer Question

Po Hi I'm Andrew,I'm having trouble with my 1992Gmc topkick truck.fuel pump.injection.I hot wires from the fuses box to the fuel pump anits work the pump,but not the injection.fuels will not come thru the injection,help
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you. When you turn the key on, do you hear the lift pump? Do you have power at the pump with key on? __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jeremy : Andrew" yes I have power now to the fuel ⛽ pump.i have fuels to the injection,but nno fuel come thru the injection,while I been waiting for a day or so far a response,I been trouble shooting mores,unfortunately I check to see if power was @ the injection? Yes powers @ the injection.finally ' I touch the wires in accidently to gound to the bold an 1injection sprayed fuel ⛽,not both( 2).what's wrong?
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately I don't know too much on the engine side of this vehicle, but I do know on the chassis side. I will opt out and see if I can get this dual categorized for a GMC engine tech to assist. Hopefully someone over there can give you something to look at for engine troubleshooting. Thanks.