Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Looking tech to work on TEREX ta30 articulating

Customer Question

Looking for service tech to work on TEREX ta30 articulating dump truck
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you. The Terex equipment is extremely specialized and only certain techs are trained to work on them. Most are either dealer or dealer certified through "sponsored" shops. At least that is how it in the USA. I'm not usre if you are in the USA or another country, but you can go HERE and locate a repair shop near you. Most Terex shops have road techs that will go to your location for the needed repairs because of the size of these machines. I suggest locating one through that link I provided to get a tech to work on your machine. Thanks. In regards ***** ***** codes, those machines use ZF transmissions in them. You can go HERE for all the code meanings and how to diagnose them. I can already say that on the codes that you have, there is a fault somewhere in the batteries or the link for the power to the batteries. You also have a worn out clutch as well as a pressure problem in the transmission. You will need to get a tech on site to look into these issues further for you might be needing a new clutch put into that machine at worst case or a oil/filter change at least case. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need assistance with this?