Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Hey Jeremy, you actually answered my question in the past for

Customer Question

Hey Jeremy, you actually answered my question in the past for another user but the link has expired ... i need the wire diagram for the instrument cluster for a 94 gmc topkick ... it has cat diesel
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Like the whole cluster...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hellllloooo?
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. I apologize for the late response. Today is my late day. I only show the diagrams for the indicator lamps on the cluster being available for this year of vehicle. I have posted the list in the picture below. It might show on the page or as an attachment. Let me know what ones you need by their numbers and I will pull them for you. Thanks. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paythe website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Followups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will giveyou an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!Jeremy
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
I see you viewed my response. Do you need any more assistance on this question?