Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2006 GMC c7500, with an Isuzu engine, the issue I

Customer Question

I have a 2006 GMC c7500, with an Isuzu engine, the issue I had at the beginning was the truck was shouting down, I replaced the fuel injection pump, I Started the truck with no problem, the truck it seems it running ok, but now I see while the truck is running i see oil coming out of the dip stick, what can it be. I called my GMC dealer and talked to the service guy on medium duty vehicles and I asked if the fuel injection pump had to be on a timing matter but they told me no tinting was necessary but I am very concern about this oil coming out of the dip stick while runnin. Help
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Oil out the dipstick tube, can be seal bad on the dipstick. It has to seal. The oil level being over full, or the oil thinned from having diesel in the oil. Does the oil smell of fuel?