Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Ford l8000: I HAVE A 94 FORD L8000 DUMP TRUCK WITH A 8.3L CUMMINS.THE

Customer Question

I HAVE A 94 FORD L8000 DUMP TRUCK WITH A 8.3L CUMMINS.THE SPEEDOMETER/ODOMETER STOPPED WORKING,LOOKING FOR SOME HELP ON DIAGNOSING AND REPAIRING
THANKS
DAVID
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check the Vehicle speed sensor and harness for damage at the rear output yoke of the transmission for broken or corroded wiring. If the harness checks ok replace the sensor. Hand tighten until the sensor tip just bottoms out and back off 1/2 to 3/4 turn and lock the jam nut. Let me know if we need to dig deeper.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY # *****(###) ###-####
Hi David, For a phone call we are required to submit for additional services. I will post the link for that or we can still post back and forth here as needed.