Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Im trying to locate the wiring Air horn on a T395.

Customer Question

Im trying to locate the wiring for the Air horn on a T395. I have located the standard horns but am wanting to fit a air horn to my truck
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What is the complete year make and model of your truck and Last 8 of the VIN if you have it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I have been away from my truck for a week. Vin:DA450725 year 10/2013. Model T359
Thanks for the update. i have been slammed with field work the last couple weeks myself and have had limited time on here unfortunately. The best thing to do is to run a separate circuit for the air horn from the air tank or tee into a supply line, install an air valve with the pull cable, then tie it into the horns once mounted, You can use 1/4 inch air brake tubing and fittings from any truck parts store to plumb the system. The other option is to install an electric over air system available aftermarket and the instructions will come in the kit but it is better to run all air and the horn will be much louder as well. Let me know if you need more help.