Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

I have a 2007 freightliner Columbia vin w28291The AC

Customer Question

Hi. I have a
2007 freightliner Columbia vin w28291
The AC blower in the bunk doesn't work. It has power and ground. Put in another AC blower from my other truck still not working.
Checked all fuses, also checked the fuses behind driver seat.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Andy ! Would a wiring diagram be helpful ? If so , please provide the full 17 digit vin number and I will dig it up for you ! Thanks !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1FUJA6CK47LW28291Thanks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Looking up now
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Here is the diagram for the rear hvac system ! I enlarged it so I had to split it into 2 halves . https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmfyhbudyl95key/air11.png?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/xv6tv55dyxwsl8i/air12.png?dl=0 The blower motor has 4 wires . Correct ?
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Just looking for an update ! Do you still ned help with this ? Let me know ! Thanks.
Please do not forget to rate my service ! That is the only way that I am rewarded on here ! Thank you !
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Did my diagrams help you ? Please do not forget to rate my service! That is the only way that I am rewarded on here. Otherwise , the site gets it all ! Thank you .