Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

My name is ***** ***** am working on a 2003 frieghtliner century

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** am working on a 2003 frieghtliner century ac not working, no power to pressure sensor or ac compressor. checked fuses and relays all good.ac control panel lights come do come on when you turn ac on,and blower motor works on all speeds,what am i missing?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
driver says climate control code pops up occasionally on display i hooked up scanner the climate control code i am getting is sid 10 fmi 12 description blower motor bad intelligent device
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Here is the troubleshooting info in PDF to troubleshoot this AC system. Copy and paste this link in your browser to access the files. I will be available later tonight for any follow ups needed and glad to help.Let me know
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/je4bdjs93cixbd9,f5dszjdvyvfz7ky/shared
Hi, Did you get this resolved? Let me know if you need more help or please feel free to rate if my information has helped as that is how the experts receive credit for their time on the site.