Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Im looking fuel injector wiring harness diagram I have

Customer Question

Im looking for a fuel injector wiring harness diagram I have a oil leak from current harness where it goes threw head New harness has all white wires with numbers old harness is color coded can you be of any help ?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 1 year ago.
I have access to Volvo equipment info. Most of ours are pre formed to be installed to the injectors and solenoid. If you just have a bunch of loos wires I'm not going to be any help unless its a Volvo equipment engine. thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The truck is Volvo VT series with a 12.1L Volvo engine S/N 533699 Eng Fan # ***** 1505
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello, I will opt out since this is a road truck engine and not equipment or off road version. I think you will find another expert that may have worked on this truck. sorrry I couldn't assist further.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.Can I get the full VIN of the vehicle so I can sign onto Volvo and see what they have available? I couldn't locate it by engine number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
09/05 Volvo Vin # ***** Engine S/N 533699 Phone #(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get the vin # ***** sent you and if so can you help me ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
//// ??????
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
I sent 3 replies. I don't know why they didn't go through. I will try again.Look here for ECM DiagramThis has the numbers on the wires, but lists the colors for the plugs. You will just have to match the colors for the wire numbers on the diagram. I hope it helps you out.Thanks. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I can't see, touch, smell, hear, ortaste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paidfor negative and no ratings I just get nothing.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow upsfor same question are always free.Thanks,Jeremy