Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have a 2005 volvo vln 610 truck was running at and idle

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2005 volvo vln 610 truck was running at and idle and shut down code came up ecu matinace requied and something about climate matinace truck will not restart
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.On the climate maintenance, that most likely has to do with the A/C system, but it shouldn;t keep the truck from starting. The truck should still start with it.On the other, you should have a code on the diagnostic screen or some sort of fault, hopefully one that starts with ECU 128 followed by a SPN anf FMI code. Thise is what will help determine the issue going on with the truck as to why it will not restart.In the mean time, check your basics like fuel filter, coolant level, oil level, etc just to be certain something didn;t get low and that is causing the no start.Let me know what the codes are and I will look them up for you and go from there. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I can't see, touch, smell, hear, ortaste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paidfor negative and no ratings I just get nothing.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow upsfor same question are always free.Thanks,Jeremy