Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

I have a 2012 maxxforce 13 with power loss loaded going up

Customer Question

I have a 2012 maxxforce 13 with power loss loaded going up hill. In no it is hard to find these hills lol. I have an active spn 51 fmi 4 spn 3464 fmi 5
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Ok Thanks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
51-4 is for the engine throttle valve signal out of range low . I would start by checking the connection at that actuator . It is located in the intake pipe after the charge air cooler on the outlet pipe .
3464-3 is also a code for engine throttle control shorted out to power . You may be dealing with a faulty throttle valve or a bad connector . We need to inspect the connector for any spread terminals or fretting.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Just looking for an update on this ! Let me know if you need anything else !
Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the end of this session ! That is the only way that I am rewarded on here. Otherwise the site gets it all! Thank you .
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Just looking for an update ! Do you still need help with this ? Let me know ! Thanks.
Please do not forget to rate my service at the end of the session ! That is the only way that I am rewarded on here ! Thank you !