Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

My low air light&buzzer are staying on after air pressure is

Customer Question

my low air light&buzzer are staying on after air pressure is 125 have 3 codes 1-valve l#2 open circut code 2- sensor r1 2rate code 3-sensor r2 open circut can u tell me what these are and if they are the problem
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.What is the year, make, model of vehicle?Are these the codes you are getting on the display? Do they have the PID, SID, FMI numbers by chance? You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I can't see, touch, smell, hear, ortaste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still paidfor negative and no ratings I just get nothing.I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow upsfor same question are always free.Thanks,Jeremy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1999 kenworth t2000 the codes are on. Odometer disp starts out with trk brk then the 3 codes flash and repeat