Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

We have a T660 kenworth 2014, with a comfort pro carrier apu

Customer Question

We have a T660 kenworth 2014, with a comfort pro carrier apu the problem I am having is the apu is not staying on except for maybe 10-20 mins and than it shuts off, I have just replaced the temperature sensor, but it still shuts off.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we changed the temperature switch not sensor/ he has figured it to be one of three things, the electric fan, water pump or possibly the temperature sensor is this more information a better help for an answer.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can . Here is the manual for this unit ! There is a troubleshooting section in it to help out! https://www.dropbox.com/s/fsuejqqvxi5oi6k/comfort%20pro%20apu.pdf?dl=0
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Just looking for an update on this ! Let me know if you need anything else !
Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the end of this session ! That is the only way that I am rewarded on here. Thank you .A
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Just looking for an update ! Do you still need help with this ? Let me know ! Thanks.
Please do not forget to rate my service at the end of the session ! That is the only way that I am rewarded on here ! Thank you !