Eurotruck72
Eurotruck72, workshop foreman
Experience:  Expert on all brands of european trucks. 20+ years experience as workshopforeman and owner
58833044

2005 volvo vnl 780, air bag suspention...I replaced drag ling,

Customer Question

2005 volvo vnl 780, air bag suspention...I replaced drag ling, shocks, did allignment...Had it checked all checked by two mechanics, and they say everything is working correct....I can not keep the truck in a strait line, it feels like the cabin is going its own way, separate from susspention, the truck is all over the road...I understand it's bad design as far air bag suspention, but this out of control, something is wrong...I read that may be some air hight regulator valve or the bearing may be going bad, not sure what to do, please help.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Eurotruck72 replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Often overlooked are the "fifth wheel" . When it is very dry it is impossible to drive a straight line because its sticking and releasing. Also new tires can give you a bad feeling because of the higher profile. Hope this helps, good luck.