Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have a Hino truck 6/2006 268 P.S.-HB3 Vin#5pvne8jt472s50757

Customer Question

I have a Hino truck 6/2006 268 P.S.-HB3 Vin#5pvne8jt472s50757 has brake light comes on and buzzer light stays on, looking to find out if this is electrical. No leaks no low fluids nothing obvious. Please help
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
Most likely it will be electrical. It is usually the flow switch on the booster or the fluid level switch on the reservoir. One of them may be reading wrong. You should be able to connect the scanner to it and get the brake codes off of this. It will tell you exactly what signal has failed.