Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2010 T300 Kenworth have a code 2003 and the truck

Customer Question

I have a 2010 T300 Kenworth have a code 2003 and the truck won't go into drive will go into reverse
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. The TCM is located on the side of the transmission (Transmission control Module). You will see the transmission harness going to it. Let me know the make/model transmission for the ID tag if you need more help with this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's not were the TCM was it was in the cab behind the cup holder, that wasn't my main question, we have a lot of codes present I scanned it with Allison Doc and I got codes PO751, PO756,PO762,PO777,PO741,PO741,PO843,PO848,PO873,PO877,UO115PO701

Thanks for the update Ritchie. What Model allison do you have so I can be sure to get you the correct troubleshooting step for your transmission
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model 2000
Thanks for the update. Where you have so many codes and there is so much info to sort through I will provide you with the troubleshooting manual which lists the codes and troubleshooting steps and schematics. Here is the link to access the file I uploaded. Let me know if you need more help.

Troubleshooting manual.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already have them
You mean the code definitions? The info I posted has the codes plus the troubleshooting steps to take for testing. That is what you were looking for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have allison doc it has the code definitions and charts I just thought you have see this before and could help me if you did
Thanks for the update Ritchie. I would have to go through all the testing myself and inspect the harness throroughly, run through the test procedures to isolate this one. I could opt out in case maybe another expert might be able to offer more suggestions if youd like. Let me know

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Let me know if you need more help or please feel free to rate if my information has helped as that is how the experts receive credit for their time on the site.