Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 4m503a8 what are the bolt toque values carrier,valve

Customer Question

I have a 4m503a8 what are the bolt toque values for cam carrier,valve train,valve cover
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will try to help if I am able. What is the complete engine make model and serial number you have? What year truck is this in?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
truck serial number is *****
engine is 4m503a8f14o4
modle is fe84dd
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the year of the truck is 2006
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
injecter hold down bolts too for that engine
Thanks for the update. I will have to do some digging to see if I have those specs in my archives. Information on those engines arent as easy to come by as I am sure you are aware but I did find some manuals on this site for short money if you are interested in PDF format... Even the up to 2004 one will still be the same torque specs. Copy and paste this link in your browser and there are a few options available.
https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/278048733-mitsubishi-fuso-canter-fe-gf-4m5-4d3
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.