Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

MY 9400I 2006 EMITS BLACK WHICHY MY TRAILER LOOK REAL DIRTY.IT

Customer Question

HI,MY 9400I 2006 EMITS BLACK WHICHY MY TRAILER LOOK REAL DIRTY.IT STARTS GOOD.AC SYSTEM HAS PROBLEMS(IGET HOT AIR INSTEAD OF COLD AIR
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can ! Can we start with the lat 8 digits of the vin number please ? Do you have an engine lamp on ? Your black smoke is prbably related to EGR valve issues ! They were very problematic in those years! I can help you with the ac too ! Do you know if there is freon in the system ?
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help ? Let me know! Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes is there is freon
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Is the hvac filter clean and can you tell me if the ac clutch is engaged and the compressor is running ?
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help ? We can have a conversation on Skype where I can send you more info on the issue and help you diagnose this further.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything else I can help you with ? Just looking for an update on this ! Happy to assist further if needed !
Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the end of this session ! That is the only way that I am rewarded on here . Thank you !