Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

Volvo fm9: i m wee from malaysia ,i have a problem on fm9

Customer Question

hi i m wee from malaysia ,i have a problem on fm9 engine can not off when i press on emgercy shut off switch
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This may be a fault in the wiring to the shut off switch itself or one of the shut off components that works with the switch itself.
If you have not had the wiring checked to see if this is a wiring issue that needs repaired this needs done.If a wiring fault is found repairing it should correct this here.If this is all o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete