Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I HAVE 2006 258LP FLATBED

Customer Question

I HAVE 2006 258LP FLATBED TOW TRUCK TRIED TO FIX BACK LEFT TURN SINGNAL I AM NOT GETTING POWER ON THE CONECTOR THAT GO FROM THE FRONT TO THE BACK THE CONECTORS SI LOCATED ON RH SIDE UNDER END OF CAB NO POWER I ONLY GET POWER FOR RH SINGNAL BRAKE BUT NOT FOR LE
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi, its Dan. Thanks for the request. I do not have the schematics available for this model as I am having trouble accessing my files for some reason. Copy and paste this link in your web browser to access the body builder manual for this model. This will have all the diagrams you should need for the turn signal circuit. Let me know if you have any trouble accessing the file or need more help. Inspect the wiring and connector pins for corrosion and damage following the schematic. Check your grounds, fuses, flasher, relays, bulbs. etc.
http://www.tgidirect.com/v5fmsnet/OeCart/OeFrame.asp?PmSess1=4441&SXREF=93