Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2005 Freightliner Columbia with a sleeper. It has

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Freightliner Columbia with a sleeper. It has a Detroit 10 speed Autoshift. It shows no data most of the time when the temp goes up outside. It goes on and off, mostly off. When it goes off my gages and my air conditioner compressor and my Autoshift quits. We done swapped engine control module and we got a instrument cluster out of the same model truck that was working fine when we parked it. Can you help with this problem.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Scroll through the display panel on the dash to see what you have logged for fault codes. Hold the mode button to scroll through the next screens to access and write down the codes and let me know what you get.
Hi Randy, Did you get this resolved or did you still need help?