Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Why would my mack e7 be blowig oil out from under heads

Customer Question

why would my mack e7 be blowig oil out from under heads
the heads
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. If the oil is coming out between the head and block it will be a failed head gasket. On disassembly you will want to send the head out to be milled, pressure tested and magnafluxed to check it for cracks. Also you will want to check the block deck surface to be sure it is within specs to prevent further head gasket issues. Let me know if you need more help
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.