Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

Navistar 5000 6x4: how to tighten axle bearing , rear drive

Customer Question

how to tighten axle bearing nut , rear drive axle, on 1999 international 5000 paystar
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can ! Can we start with the last 8 digits of the Vin number please ? Or do you have a pic of the type of but that is on there ? There are several types ! Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
XJ003863
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I will look that up as soon s I get home from work for you !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Andy- 36 hours has gone by since I asked the initial question. Where is the answer to my question ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still waiting. I also requested Andy call me, he hasn't called me.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/afqk8lq79lkbe99/axilox%20whel%20bearing%20nut.pdf?dl=0
Hi there ! I deeply apologize for the delay but I had some technical difficulties with my laptop yesterday after work and had to wipe it out and start all over to get it going again .
The link above is about the wheel bearing nut in question and explains the procedure . Thanks for your patience !