Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I've been stuck in the parking lot trying to replace an alternato

Customer Question

I've been stuck in the parking lot trying to replace an alternator serpentine belt I took the starter belt off so I could get the alternator belt to the back and I've had the belts on and off so many times that now I can't even remember how the starter belt goes back on its 2 o'clock in the morning I've been messing with it since 11 o'clock last night and I need to get this truck started and get it to a truck stop any suggestions
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can !I hope you are up and running by now but do you still need help ? If so , I need the vin number please so I can look this up for you.