Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

HOW DO I CLEAR THE CODES ON A 2010 4300

Customer Question

HOW DO I CLEAR THE CODES ON A 2010 4300
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can !There used to be a way to clear codes on the older units however on this unit I am pretty sure you need a scanner to be able to clear codes . And it won't clear if it is currently active. Can we start with the last 8 digits of the Vin number please?
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there . Looking for an update on this ! Do you still need help ? Happy to help . Let me know . Please do not forget to rate my service to you . That is how I am rewarded on here . Thank you .