Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

What is the location of the air conditioning fuse in a peterbilt

Customer Question

what is the location of the air conditioning fuse in a peterbilt model 320
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. There are many configuration fuse panels which depend on VIN, model and year, etc What year truck is this? Anytime I am faced with this since there are so many configurations I test all fuses on both sides where you will see the metal spades on the top. With the IGN switch on test and verify there is power on both sides of every fuse and replace any that have power only on one side. For relays try swapping one at a time with a known good one... Example... horn works and relay clicks... use this one for swaping and testing. Let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi, Would you prefer a live phone consult? If so I will send the request or we can continue posting back and forth this way if you prefer at no additional service. What year is this truck and what particular problems are you having with the AC?