Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

I have a 99 international 4700 dt466 just put a trans in it

Customer Question

I have a 99 international 4700 dt466 just put a trans in it and it started ran for a few seconds died and won't start unless u put ether to it.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can !Have you checked your fuel pressure ?
Expert:  Andy replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ! Looking for an update on this! Do you still need help ? Let me know ! Happy to assist further if needed ! Thanks.
Please do not forget to rate my service at the end though . That is the only way that I am rewarded at all on here . Thank you .