Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

1998, Mack CL713, SS440 Mack Camelback, 44000 # *****

Customer Question

Rear end is out of alignment - when we pull a string line across the tandems the tires are not in the same plane. Springs were checked - same size no broken leaves.
What is the problem and how can it be rectified
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check the trunion bushings. The trunion tube will walk and allow the rears to walk. Also check the torque rod bushings to the rears and fo any loose or broken cross members. Most commonly the trunion bushings and torque rod bushings are shot. Let me know
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.