Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Need color code diagram of air lines on a freightliner 97 Vin 833212. Have changed all val

Customer Question

Need color code diagram of air lines on a freightliner 97 Vin 833212. Have changed all valves, air is back feeding though the system
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concerns.
Freightliner doesn't do last 6 of VIN anymore. Now they are doing full VINS because the VINS are duplicating on their new trucks. At least my access doesn't. Can I get full VIN or the model so I can look them up?
Where are you needing the diagrams for? What valves?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vin# ***** need the treble valve and the tractor protection valve, air lines diagrams. Replaced the treble valve, protection valve and the parking brake valve. Have air bleeding back into the system. Need to make sure i don't have a couple hoses hooked up wrong. Thank you
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
This link will have everything you need for every valve, line, and troubleshooting for the valves. You can check every valve behind the dash, the routing for the treble, etc. It will even explain how to test.
Freightliner is purging this off of their website soon. Make sure to download this for the link will become inactive in 7 days. Thanks.
Please be sure to rate as well.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/19m2mw29t8gshgx/Freightliner_FLD_Air_Brakes.pdf