Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

Where is the abs light

Customer Question

Where is the abs light located on 2001 357 peterbuilt
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concerns.
I believe it is to the right. What I do to be certain is I use a flash light, shined on the screen at an angle and I can see the ABS indicator that way.
Then I can reach behind and snip the LED to replace it as needed if the bulb has burned out.
http://www.peterbilt.com/resources/Supplemental%20Manuals/Supplemental%20Manuals_Peterbilt%20Medium%20Duty%20Trucks%20Owner%27s%20Manual.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found the light before response and do not need to have my visa account charged. I want to resend this question
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
Look on the bottom for the contact customer service link and ask for a refund is the best way to make sure you;re not charged. I am a user like you. I don't have control of any of that.
I will also send a message to customer service on my end for you as well.
Thanks.