Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I have a 2006 classic Xl I hooked an inverter to the middle

Customer Question

I have a 2006 classic Xl I hooked an inverter to the middle battery post now wipers won't work windows won't work cigarette lighter won't work dome lights won't work which circuit breaker do I change please show diagram or which breaker to change.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you show me a picture of circuit breaker and which ones to change for dome lights cigarette lighter and windshield wipers and everything in back bunk?
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concerns.
I will post the fuse box layout for you below in the link. Download the file and follow the circuit guides info to get the circuit number to match to the relays in question. This is straight from Freightliner.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/u2nqbqe9ghc34xa/Classic_Circuit_Protection.pdf