Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

2008 kw w900 isx cummins we have a code 1242 replaced the

Customer Question

2008 kw w900 isx cummins we have a code 1242 replaced the wiring harness and tps......is the 1st tps and 2nd tps sensors supposed to read the exact same?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi, It is Dan. The old and new can read different since the old one is worn and possibly faulty. To Calibrate a new TPS turn IGN on, press the throttle pedal top to floor 3 times then IGN switch off. Let me know if you need more info or help
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.