Cat Man
Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert
Experience:  I am ASE Master Truck Certified.
30708357

I have a 2006 Pete with a c15 106k and I'm getting oil in

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Pete with a c15 106k and I'm getting oil in my antifreeze. I flushed the cooling system and in 50 miles Im getting oil again.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Cat Man replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Thanks for asking your question and requesting me. I will try and help you out.
Unfortunately I have seen oil get into the antifreeze many times. There are only two things that can cause this.
The first and most common is a failed oil cooler. I have replaced hundreds of these for this problem.
Second is a cracked head or block. I have never seen a cracked block and only one cracked head cause this.
I'm sure it's the oil cooler. I would have it replaced.
Please reply back if you need more help or have more questions. I am happy to assist.
Expert:  Cat Man replied 2 years ago.
Hey.
I just wanted to see how things were going. Please let me know if you need more help. I am happy to assist. If my information was helpful, please leave a good or higher rating so that I receive credit. Thanks!