Andy, Truck Diagnostic Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
30303843

I have an n14. Turn the key it clicks and then the yellow check

Customer Question

I have an n14. Turn the key it clicks and then the yellow check engine light stays on. Truck acts like I have dead batteries, but get good power draw from them.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ! Sorry to hear you are having trouble! My name is ***** ***** I would like to try and help if I can ! Can we start with the engine e serial number please? It is an 8 digit number.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't need your help. Just worked my way back from the battery. Had a bad ground.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Good find ! Glad to hear you got it up and running ! Take care and thanks for trying us ! Hopefully you'll try us out again in the future ! If you ever need anything , just request for Andy ! Please don't forget to rate my service to you . Take care !