roybelding
roybelding, Shop Foreman Freightliner trucks
Experience:  Shop Froeman for Freightliner Trucks
3506196

Good afternoon .my freightliner columbia 2009 series 60

Customer Question

Good afternoon .my freightliner columbia 2009 series 60 .water separator have low level diesel before was a number 2 .it's a new fuel filter I would like to know that's normal ..or maybe that's the reason my truck sacking air because it's super low level
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  roybelding replied 1 year ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist
after changing, yes it is ok to be low. as long as you can see the level.
is it running ok???
if it was not visible, then you have a leak between the devco and the fuel tanks.
Roy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there my freightliner columbia daycab 2009 .series 60 .won't starte sound like fuel pump not working anymore .how can I check the fuel pump .toke so loge to start on engine .but when start won't turn off work fine .but sometimes shaking engine .feel .not good .I did tried engine fuel start ..sterling right away .
Expert:  roybelding replied 1 year ago.
ok, the fuel pump is on the back of the air compressor. you would need a gauge to measure the pressure.
I would check from the tank to the filter. make sure there is no leak anywhere. if there is an air leak, it will result in a low level in the devco.
Roy