Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

I have a 2006 f650 with a 5.9l Cummins with a CM850 ecm. I

Customer Question

I have a 2006 f650 with a 5.9l Cummins with a CM850 ecm. I have heard that there is a "chip" that goes between the computer and the wiring to give an extra 100 hp. Have you heard of such a "chip"? Any info would be greatly appreciated
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am not sure about 100 horsepower increases without other modifications for the engine to handle it but you would do this with a chip/module or programmer tuner. Click this link for further information. There are several options to choose from based on your individual needs. Let me know if you need more help.

http://www.xtremediesel.com/chipsmodulesprogrammers_6.aspx
Hi Fredie, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.