Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

Truck would not start,even put on booster still nothing,thought

Customer Question

Truck would not start,even put on booster still nothing,thought starter to be bad put on new starter and still won't start. Doesn't even click but I checksd and have fire through the ignition and button all the way down. Throwing a series of flashes with the shut down and check eng light.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If your check engine light has come on with this fault here the engine computer may be disabling the starting of the vehicle.The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set.Once this has been done then it can be further diagnosed to locate which component is causing this issue.If you can get the codes read out and post the code info here this will help.
Thanks Pete