Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Truck/Bus Technician
Experience:  ASE Med/HD Truck Technician, NATEF Diesel Engines and Electrical/Electronics Technician, EPA 608/609 HVAC Certified, Steering/Suspension and ABS/Brakes Technician
9290743

I just lost all power to my 2007 T600 KW Automatic... Where

Customer Question

I just lost all power to my 2007 T600 KW Automatic... Where is my fuse panel to check fuses?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. The fuse panel is on the passenger side. Remove the fuse box and it sits just inside and under it. What is all the power that you lost? You could have a faulty relay at the battery box. There is a relay in there that powers the whole truck. Also check the cables there and at the starter to make sure some animal didn't get near to get comfortable and shorted that area out. I've seen that happen before as well.