Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson
65405794

Hey Dan. We have a '01 A 25 end dump. Have had some problems wit

Customer Question

Hey Dan. We have a '01 A 25 end dump. Have had some problems with the Trans op but main thing I'm interested in is won't start without either. Seems to run ok after getting started. Doesn't smoke. I'm sure there is probably wear and it's had ed it her used on it for a while. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't something i could check on the Bosch fuel pump. Thanks
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  dieseldan55 replied 2 years ago.
Hi this is dan, thanks for requesting me. Well first thing I would recommend checking is the timing of the pump. In addition there is an adjustment on some of the bosh pumps to the rack behind the cold start cover. I usually will test first by using a screwdriver to slide the rack slightly towards the front of the moor and see if it starts better. I can send a pic of what I am talking about tonight if needed, but you will see a cover with four screw in it on the side of the ump with a shaft in the middle for cold start.