Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  Performed various automotive repairs on several light duty and medium duty vehicles over 15 years of service.
14928985

I have a used lower mile Isuzu 4 HE1 4 cylinder engine that

Customer Question

I have a used lower mile Isuzu 4 HE1 4 cylinder engine that I would like to sell. The engine has a few missing parts, but is sound and rebuildable. Who would you suggest I contact to find someone in the Pacific NW to take it to or just buy it out right.
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I would speak with medium duty repair facilities to see if anyone is interested in it.I know some of the colleges are usually looking for various engines they work on or experiment on you might check colleges as well.
One other option would be to list it on craigs list or even Ebay as I have had success selling odd engines this way before.
Thanks Pete