daves71
daves71, Other
Experience:  35+ years repairing medium and heavy duty trucks
8067388

i need all the torque specs (bottom end and top end) for engine

Customer Question

i need all the torque specs (bottom end and top end) for engine mack E7-427
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ya I need the answer

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Michelle-Moderator
Expert:  daves71 replied 1 year ago.

Here are the torque specs for the E7/EM7 and the cylingraphicgraphicder head torques. You may need to download pictures to your MY Pictures on you computer to view them better. If you need moore help please let me know.

Thanks,

Dave

daves71, Other
Experience: 35+ years repairing medium and heavy duty trucks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Plz give me the tune up procedure
Expert:  daves71 replied 1 year ago.
Here you gographicgraphic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the procedure for tune up starts from point 10 can u plz send me the previous page from where point #1 for tune up is

Expert:  daves71 replied 1 year ago.

see the very first page ( 27-69 ) it shows steps 1 to 9

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

how do i know my engine is dynatard or not

Expert:  daves71 replied 1 year ago.
Mack uses the term Dynatard for it's version of an engine brake ( Jake Brake )