JANECZFJ, Contractor
Experience:  Recently retired District Service Manager for major supplier of HD drivetrain & brakes.

Transmissions Eton F-6406n-ASW: 2005 International 4300 dt466

2005 International 4300 dt466 trans model F-6406N-ASW drove into shop , replaced injectors. Run engine up , no trans drive has code flash code #11 & #14

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to help code 11 indicates a failure with the system manager computer in the shift tower. Code 14 indicates a failure with the shift lever. I don't know how changing injectors could cause this, could be a coincidence.

I am attaching the trouble shooting procedures for both codes.

Attachment: 2013-01-16_235633_1-16-2013_6-48-13_pm.pdf

Full Size Image

If this information answers your question please give me a positive rating.

this truck has electronic push buton pad controler for shift

Can you give me the entire model number from the trans tag?

Code 11 for the 6 speed means there is a failure in the trans ecu. There is no troubleshooting procedure.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Was able to get Eaton manule ran trough tests code 11 & 14 gone , now had inactive code 28 wet clutch problem tested harness , got scan tool no input RPM reading. Pull trani to inspect front input shaft broken.

I've only seen that once before. Usually it's a driver issue or someone upping the torque rating of the engine beyond the rating of the trans. It does not seem you could have done anything wrong. If you can attach a picture of the shaft at the brake I could give you an opinion of what caused the brake.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if you give me an email address I will try to send a picture

Reply back through just answer. You are able to attach a picture.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

if I give a rating they will charge me more money alredi lost my shirt

was ok with first charge of 50$ but pulled trani answerd my oun question

Don't think so, but to be sure don't do it. If you want me to look at a picture of the broken part you will not be charged more. My agreement with JA does not allow me to give my email address. If you clip on the paper clip icon you in you JA screen you can attach a picture, but do it as part of this question. If you start a new question you will be billed again.