Andy, Technician
Experience:  International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs

i have a code 1:4 613_14a and the a/c light is on. what does

i have a code 1:4 613_14a and the a/c light is on. what does the code mean?
Category: Medium and Heavy Trucks
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.

Andy3221 :

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX X'X like to try and help out ! What kind of truck is this? Make and Model as well as year ?

Customer:

2003 international

Andy3221 :

Ok If you have the last 8 digits of the VIN , I can look it up for you!

Andy3221 :

I have looked up the code you mentionned.

613

14

1

4

N/A

HVAC Control Head multiple motor faults.

2 or more motor faults.

Motor in the wrong position or jammed.

Refer to HVAC Control Head in the HVAC service manual section S16025

It means that one of your door actuators is jamming up ! Either the recirculating door on the outside of the cab where the cab filter is , or the temperature blend door actuator in the dash , or the actuator that controls where the air flow should go to( defrost, floor, vent)

Also the ac light indicates a problem with the ac system (undercharged or overcharged or perhaps plugged or restricted somewhere ) . When the ac light is on , the ac system is disabled to protect the compressor until the system is brought in to a garage for ac servicing and repair .

Hope this helps you ! Please click on Accept if my answer helped you as this is how I get paid for my time and services her on Just Answer ! Feedback and Bonus are greatly appreciated but optional. Thanks for using Just Answer and please tell your friends about us! Let me know if you need anything else ! Thanks! I'll be in and out if you need me further !

Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Hi Greg,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?Do you need further assistance?

Let me know,
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help with this problem? I''ll be in and out if you need me ! Thanks
Andy, Technician
Experience: International trucks, International, Maxxforce and Cummins engines, diagnostic, electrical, Hvac and refrigeration repairs
Expert:  Andy replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the accept Greg! Happy to help! Thanks for using Just Answer and if you need any more International questions answered, just ask for Andy. Take care!