Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I woke up with one little spot on each of my arms ( thought

I woke up with one little spot on each of my arms ( thought perhaps bug bites ) they turned into sores that will not heel. each day I'm finding 4-6 more of them..... Started doing my homework. As I'm sure you've guest, It's Basal Cell Carcinoma ----- I'm finding that what I have going on isn't the norm. At this point it's on my back, one leg and both arms..... Can I send you a picture ? Needless to say, I AM SCARED !
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: Not painful, more redness than really swelling...
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: always been very healthy

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry that you are concerned about Basal Cell Cancer.

Please attach pictures.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sorry to be so slow (( all new ))
Did you get pic's Doctor ?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I will try the texting at this point if you don't mind putting up with my speedy responce :-( again sorry
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Unsure how to tell if your getting my responce

Yes, I got pictures and am reviewing now.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Unsure why the lg increase each day...I'm In North Dakota how ever we live in Idaho out side of Boise ( husband is an oil lineman and I'm traveling with him at this time )

From the pictures and your history, I don't think they are basal cell cancers. Basal cell does not come out that rapidly and in the quantity you have. These appear to be some type of a bacterial skin infection, possibly bites. May I suggest you apply over the counter Bacitracin Ointment twice daily for up to 10 days and cover with a band-aide. At worst, if they do not heal, then schedule a visit to your doctor for evaluation. Basal Cell grows very slowly, so there is no concern about waiting the 10 days before being seen by your doctor.

I hope I have addressed your concerns.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
would it happen more quickly if I had a very bad blistering sunburn about ten years back ?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
It would never be normal for it to be on my leg, arms and back like this all at once would it ?A spot on my nose (( would be more what I would see ? ))

If you mean basal cell, any exposure to sunlight without sunscreen can increase the likelihood of skin cancer. The fact that they are coming this fast suggests another cause, infection. Use the antibiotic ointment, I feel they will resolve. Are you scratching? If so please don't.

Send a picture of the spot on your nose.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No spot on nose
Just example questionI feel much better, I will be doing as you ask TODAY !
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
but I WILL STOP
NO itch more of a burning

I'm glad I was able to alleviate your concerns. I feel confident that these "spots" will resolve.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I can't thank you enough
Thank you for being there :-)
Enjoy your day

You do the same.