Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I'm 68 years old and have treated high blood pressure. I had

Customer Question

I'm 68 years old and have treated high blood pressure. I had bronchitis and felt dizzy. My BP was low and I went to the doctor and they said I had A Fib. I wore a machine for 24 hrs and had a echocardiogram and both came out normal. My BP and heart rate has been perfect for over two weeks since the original episode. Now they want me to take blood thinners. I think they are over reacting. What do you think?
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Have you been feeling dizzy or lightheaded?
Customer: I had a complete physical in February and was told everything was fine.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had a DVT six years ago that was treated with Warfarin and was resolved. I stopped taking the drug per the doctor's direction.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 11 days ago.

Which blood thinner are they asking you to take?