Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

The left side of my face and head hurt back pain left arm

Customer Question

The left side of my face and head hurt back pain left arm hurts all the way to my fingers what could be causing this
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: About 4 hours ago it started sweats
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Diabectic
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 8 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Since you are diabetic; these symptoms of left side face and head pain with left arm pain should be investigated by an EKG. This is all the more important as it started with sweats 4 hours ago.

This can be heart related so going to emergency room would be advised strongly.

The other reason for this pain can be pinched nerves in neck. This would need evaluation by an MRI.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions. It is privilege assisting you.Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.