Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Worried about a spot on just above my right tonsil. I did a

Worried about a white spot on just above my right tonsil.
JA: Have you seen a dentist about this yet?
Customer: I did a week ago and told me to wait a few more weeks till my cleaning appointment but I wanted to get another opinion while I wait
JA: You can tell your Dentist that you want to work with someone else and they'll pass your question on to someone else.
Customer: Ok
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the dentist can help you best.
Customer: It has been there for about three weeks not painful but I am prone to canker sores. Is there ways to send photos?
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: No pain
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Here is a photo
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Here a a full throat photo

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok thank you

This looks like inflamed glands in the mucosa over there and does not seems to be anything of serious etiology. I would recommend you to give it some time like 2 to 3 weeks and if it does not improve then get it examined by a magnifying glass by your doctor. No associated symptom is reassuring.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
What about the flat white patch on the right side of the circle?

Thanks for the reply.

The white patch look similar so probably the same cause.

Hope this helps.

Best.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok thank you for the time. I am comforted to hear it isn't immediately bad but I will monitor it. Is there any indication I should look for that will tell me to go in immediately. And I will leave a good review

Any sudden change or increase in size, redness and swelling should be looked for all the time.

Hope this helps.

Best.