Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

When I lean backwards I get big tapered shaped lumps. One on

When I lean backwards I get big tapered shaped lumps. One on either side of my stomach, just inside of the pelvic bone area. They seem to start right by the pubic bone and end up at the hip bone. Is it just stomach muscles.
JA: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: They are in between they feel hard to touch but I can also push on it so its not rock solid. And ive had them about 4 months
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Well ive had a few problems the last few months, bloating on a daily basis, losing weight at first but now its settled and I seem to be putting on a bit of weight. I have abdo pain by above the pubic bone. Brown vaginal discharge. I bled for 9 weeks but that stopped after I had a transvaginal scan. I have no sti/std or urine infections. Ive had an ultrasound ive been referred to consultant at end of june but told its nothing to worry about so im veey confused

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Are these hard or more spongy?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hard in the pubic and lower stomach area then more spongy as I feel the lumps as they spread up to the pelvic bones

OK

Not muscle then

These are lipomas--benign fatty tumors that have no cause

Nothing at all serious but if they bother you they can easily be removed under local anesthesia

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I dont want a phone call thanks just typing

The phone call offer wasn't from me and you don't have to accept it

But did you need any more information?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
please, will they get any bigger and could that be why im so bloated

They can get bigger and yes it's why you're so bloated

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** in the UK so do you know if a request to have them removed would be completed on Nhs list or if it would be classed as a cosmetics procedure and require payments

It wouldn't be considered cosmetic

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I was awaiting your response.
I have looked into it. It looks nothing like my stomach does but thank you anyway

My pleasure and call on me anytime