Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am woman 28 yrs old and have had CRONIC pancreatic sine

Customer Question

I am woman 28 yrs old and have had CRONIC pancreatic sine age 14. I have had pain episodes sometimes every 2 wks sometimes once ea 3 months. last week they found a kidney stone when I went to the ER. The doctor said he couldn't remove it because I have a kidney infection so he put in a "stent", until the infection clears, then they will remove it.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: have had pain since the 12th, I'm still bleeding and in pain although I'm taking Oxy. the problem is that I had just went thru detox for oxy a week ago.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: WELL ,,, This same doc did an identical procedure 8 month ago for another stone and I had a week of pain with that stent.
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 7 days ago.

Hello, welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

Your Doctor: I am a Family Medicine physician, trained and board-certified in the US with active licenses and certification, and 10 years of experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics and Gynecology. I have advanced training in Integrative Medicine & Functional Medicine, Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-versed in Alternative Medicine. So far, 99.5% of the Justanswer community of customers has found my answers helpful, and I currently have the honor of being the highest rated clinician on the site! I will do my best to win over your approval as well!

Excellent Reviews: For your review, here is a direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

To You: I have read your post and your query about your chronic pancreatitis. I'm sorry for the stress this must be causing you! I can imagine you must be quite concerned, and I’m glad you’ve decided to get information from the experts, instead of randomly online. Would you like me to help you tackle your questions and concerns?